As many of you know I have finished my time at the School of Promise in Thailand. I am now back in the States looking at life on this side of the world again. I'm excited for this new chapter in life and for the lessons the Lord is teaching me here. I appreciate your reading about my life in Thailand, and I invite you to join me in this part of my life as well.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Student Stories

Please take 5 minutes and watch this new video from the School of Promise. It highlights the stories of three of our students and some ways the Lord is working in their lives through the School of Promise.



I'm so thankful to be back after a great trip to the States. I'm blessed to be a part of these kids lives and thank God for how He is working in all of us. I'm glad to be home where we find a gecko in our sugar bottle, we drive down the road all breathing through one jacket to filter the terrible fumes, and where we shut my roommate's fiance in the bathroom with a flip-flop so he could kill a cockroach. Home sweet home. Seriously though, I am so happy to be back. I missed my kiddos, roommates, friends, and crazy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...