I apologize for not writing recently. I have not known what to write because things change so rapidly. However, life is sort of settling down. (I'm a little afraid to say that.)Things still change day-by-day but most really important things are staying stable. One new terrific thing has happened though. Amy is here!!! Amy is the teacher who will take over one of my classes. We have not yet decided who will teach which grade. She has moved into my tiny room and we are adjusting to having to maneuver around our two fans to get anywhere. Even though they are inconvenient the fans are necessary and will not be moving. :) Please pray for her as she has a lot to get used to and big challenges to overcome.
Also, I wanted to say a big thank-you for all of you who are supporting me. I have not clearly communicated how grateful I am for all of your love and support. This would not be possible without you. Life here is definitely stretching and growing my faith and I am really enjoying being involved in our team and community here. We know that God is with us and is working in ways we cannot see. Our hope is that our perseverance and struggles now will pave the way for a Christian school that will change lives of children in Thailand for many years. We are committed to not giving up because we believe that God has brought us here for this purpose. So thank you for being a part of this battle.
No comments:
Post a Comment