As many of you know I have finished my time at the School of Promise in Thailand. I am now back in the States looking at life on this side of the world again. I'm excited for this new chapter in life and for the lessons the Lord is teaching me here. I appreciate your reading about my life in Thailand, and I invite you to join me in this part of my life as well.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thank You!

Thank you all for your prayers, love, and support. You are a part of bringing the hope of Jesus to these precious children! We would not be where we are without all of you. Please take one minute to watch this video...to see these beautiful children... and to pray for their futures.


(Click on the button on the far right with two arrows to see video in full screen.)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Father,
    How lovely are these sincere
    faces-with-hearts. May Your work prosper and Your children be blessed. Amen? Amen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...