As many of you know I have finished my time at the School of Promise in Thailand. I am now back in the States looking at life on this side of the world again. I'm excited for this new chapter in life and for the lessons the Lord is teaching me here. I appreciate your reading about my life in Thailand, and I invite you to join me in this part of my life as well.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Home

"And wherever you are when you catch glimpses of heaven, you are home." ~ Ann Voskamp


Heaven can be seen in the beauty of majestic African mountains...

Or in the sweet face of a redeemed child...


It is in these moments even when you are a world away from the land of your birth, when you catch a glimpse of what heaven might be like and truly feel home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...