This is one of my second graders. She was super excited to have me count how many times she could jump over the rope.
As many of you know I have finished my time at the School of Promise in Thailand. I am now back in the States looking at life on this side of the world again. I'm excited for this new chapter in life and for the lessons the Lord is teaching me here. I appreciate your reading about my life in Thailand, and I invite you to join me in this part of my life as well.
Monday, August 3, 2009
The Little Lights in My Life
These are pictures of some of my students. We spend a lot of our day outside with the kids. We are really getting attached to them. They brighten my day and make me smile. I know that we are here because these precious children need Jesus and the love He gives. I can not imagine life without them.
This is one of my second graders. She was super excited to have me count how many times she could jump over the rope.
This little girl randomly appeared in Brittany's classroom one day we all kept seeing her and asking, "Is she one of ours?" She definitely is now. She speaks not a word of English and has a fascination with fake finger nails and stomachs.
This is one of my second graders. She was super excited to have me count how many times she could jump over the rope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment