These boys are in 3rd grade and are great fun. The one on the right talks to me non-stop in Thai. I really wish I understood what he says but the only things I understand are "no" and "I don't know."As many of you know I have finished my time at the School of Promise in Thailand. I am now back in the States looking at life on this side of the world again. I'm excited for this new chapter in life and for the lessons the Lord is teaching me here. I appreciate your reading about my life in Thailand, and I invite you to join me in this part of my life as well.
Monday, August 3, 2009
More Little Lights
These three boys are in my 1st grade class. They all (I'm not absolutely sure which of the twins is which) definitely have their moments but are all precious little boys. For the first several weeks the twins insisted on wearing the same outfits which really made things difficult.
These boys are in 3rd grade and are great fun. The one on the right talks to me non-stop in Thai. I really wish I understood what he says but the only things I understand are "no" and "I don't know."
These boys are in 3rd grade and are great fun. The one on the right talks to me non-stop in Thai. I really wish I understood what he says but the only things I understand are "no" and "I don't know."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment