As many of you know I have finished my time at the School of Promise in Thailand. I am now back in the States looking at life on this side of the world again. I'm excited for this new chapter in life and for the lessons the Lord is teaching me here. I appreciate your reading about my life in Thailand, and I invite you to join me in this part of my life as well.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our House

<-- Our laundry room (yes that is where we do our laundry)


Our back "kitchen"
Our front door (Our Thai tutor gets a kick out of the fact that only four of us live in this house but we have so many shoes out front) As you can see this door is also a place where we dry our clothes.









This broom serves as a clothesline. Pretty much very available space is used to hang clothes, especially if more than one person does laundry at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...