As many of you know I have finished my time at the School of Promise in Thailand. I am now back in the States looking at life on this side of the world again. I'm excited for this new chapter in life and for the lessons the Lord is teaching me here. I appreciate your reading about my life in Thailand, and I invite you to join me in this part of my life as well.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Night Market

It is really hard to see but this is a cool walkway lined by trees and those lamps.
This is a food center at the Sunday Night Market.
At the market there are tons of street venders who sell just about anything. Masses of people just walk up and down the street looking and buying from the vendors.



Just a look at all the people at the market.


Statues and temples are found all around the city.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...