As many of you know I have finished my time at the School of Promise in Thailand. I am now back in the States looking at life on this side of the world again. I'm excited for this new chapter in life and for the lessons the Lord is teaching me here. I appreciate your reading about my life in Thailand, and I invite you to join me in this part of my life as well.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our House...continued

That is the house across the street, but ours is similar. We have a pink fence and pink tile in front of our house. ;)This is our lovely bathroom (which we are thankful that it has a real toilet). However it is odd that they do not separate the shower (on the right side of the picture) from the toilet (the left side of the picture). It makes things interesting.
This is our only storage space for four people's groceries. We each get a little section.

This is our other kitchen area.


I took a picture of our stove (we don't have an oven) because I thought the brand name was funny. It is lucky flame, and it certainly lives up to its name because we are lucky if we get a flame out of it. ;)




Our house is good for our needs and we are thankful to have it provided for us. We hope to paint and make it a little bit more homey, but it is definitly a blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...