As many of you know I have finished my time at the School of Promise in Thailand. I am now back in the States looking at life on this side of the world again. I'm excited for this new chapter in life and for the lessons the Lord is teaching me here. I appreciate your reading about my life in Thailand, and I invite you to join me in this part of my life as well.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mars Hill School Photos

This is a picture of the stairs at my school. Everyone has to take off their shoes at that middle landing so there is always a huge collection of shoes. This is a picture of the preschool next door (not the preschool that is connected with Mars Hill Academy) taken from the porch of my school.
This is the statue of Budda in front of our school (it is there because it was a public school before we started renting it).



This the porch at our school and all of our fifty two students. They are getting ready for a teacher appreciation ceremony.
This is a picture of my 2nd grade classroom (which I don't actually teach in and won't until Sep/Oct when the other teacher gets here.






1 comment:

  1. It's great that you get some time to acquaint with the area, and prepare yourself for the year! Good sized classroom!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...